Ack!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I am so aggravated...last week I checked out a couple Fons & Porter Love of Quilting mags from my public library, and I scan/copied some of the patterns I liked. I have a way to scan them as PDFs and save them on my USB stick. It saves each page individually and then I merge them into one big file with CutePDF Pro. Which is easy...if the files are still on your USB stick!!!

This morning I went to work on it and to my dismay, there wasn't a trace of the files on my stick. Bummer. At least I can still check the magazines out of the library in the future...and it wasn't like there was any pattern that I was absolutely in LUV with. But still! Bummer!

And you know what else is a bummer? I took pictures of my two little 9 patch blocks that I sewed last night, and I left my memory card at home on my dresser!

Can I get a do-over this morning?

0 comments:

Post a Comment