And then the UPS guy came...

Monday, February 23, 2009

Unexpected packages are always the best.

Especially when it turns out to be a free product sample to test. I can't disclose what this one is (yet) but I am SUPER excited.

This has been a fun month for product testing. Last week I got a Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner to test as well as their new Toilet Cleaning Gel discs. I love the toilet cleaner because it doesn't just hang there; you can actually tell the water is whoooshing over it and cleaning. Plus whenever it's done (which it's not yet, but whenever it's done...) I don't have to touch it and take it out (ewwww gross).

I do two different survey/product testing programs, MySurvey and BzzAgent. I started last July and have made about $50 and tested about 4 products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment