This weekend...

Monday, March 2, 2009

Well, I'm fighting with Flickr. I'm about to break up with him, but this post is managing to work out okay, so, I'll go easy on him for now.

Anyway, this is what I worked on Saturday morning. I LOVE L-U-V this pattern and I L-U-V strip piecing. I put together all of the large strip sets and cut them into 2.5" substrips. It took about 2.5 hours to sew the 7 large sets and cut them into subsets. If you can't tell, the solid yellow is my accent color. Now the fun part will be randomly picking up strips and sewing them together.





Did I mention I L-U-V strip piecing? And this fabric? And pretty much everything about this quilt that I think my head is going to pop when I get it all finished?!

And I need to take more pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment