The Internet’s Just Crazy Like That…

Monday, March 9, 2009

Sometimes I read blogs and I get lost in BlogLand.  Before I know what’s happened, I’ve added 5 more feeds to my Google Reader.  Those feeds multiply like rabbits, let me tell you. 

When I discovered the world of quilting bloggers, I think it started with Crazy Mom.  I’m not sure how I ended up there, but I think it had something to do with her free motion tutorial.  Then she mentioned someone, who mentioned someone, that ultimately created that ginormous list over there –> on the Blogs I Read list. 

Today I found another, Taylor, by way of A Quilt is Nice.  (See what I’m doing?  I’m secretly making YOUR feed-reader multiply like rabbits…shhh…)  Oh the places you can go. 

Here are just two more things I’m enjoying today--

Rachel Cox has posted some pictures of quilts made for the Mountain Baby Blanket project and I am in LUV with this one:And How About Orange linked to Smashing Magazine’s March wallpaper post. This is now on my desktop:

 how-should-i-fly

I just love that little bird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment